noun: narcissist; plural noun: narcissists
Narcissism is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. A person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves.
"Narcissists think the world revolves around them"
- A lack of empathy for other people
- A need for admiration
- If they exaggerate their own importance
- Are preoccupation with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence or an ideal romance
- If they have the belief that they are superior to others
- If they demanding attention and admiration
- If they have an unreasonable sense of entitlement
- If they like to take advantage of others
- If they have a lack of empathy