Break through the veil of confusion, blame and guilt
When you have been the victim of abuse, you have been brainwashed into false feelings of guilt, suffer from self-doubts, can’t believe what happened. This can lead to self-accusations, being trapped in trying to understand the perpetrator and taking responsibility for their deeds.
Recurring nightmares, physical symptoms, anxiety, post-traumatic stress and even suicidal thoughts can follow.
"I know that you can survive emotional, verbal and physical abuse, but what happens afterwards is usually the biggest challenge. When it’s all over, you may not feel it’ll ever be over for you, deep inside. I’m here to help you set things right and establish a healthy emotional distance between you and your abuser, so that you can finally move on." -Rita Harrison
Be yourself again and experience:
Freedom From Blame:
- Remember that you are not responsible
- Recondition your thoughts and don’t try to understand
- Refrain from trying to fix the situation
Freedom From Fault:
- Accept that it was out of your control
- Acknowledge the wrong-doing without justification
- Restore your freedom and right to be treated well
Freedom From Guilt:
- Refuse to carry the weight of the abuser
- Clear yourself from unjust accusations
- Become skilled in staying safe, protected and sane
Not Sure Yet?
Contact Team Willow for
a complimentary discovery session
TestimonialRita is a multi-faceted holistic health professional with techniques addressing the physiological, mental, emotional and spiritual components necessary for healing. She has developed the Willow System out of her many studies and years of practice and I highly recommend her work - as a practitioner and as a trainer/educator. She is also a delight to be with!
Joan LevyClinical Social Work/Therapist
TestimonialThis session has definitely impacted my life in very deep ways - Thanks again for all your wisdom and love!
Catalina GaleanoWorks at DJM Capital Partners
Page Related by Keyword
Related By The Keyword Blame