Get Insight & Stop Guessing
Tags: Access Peoples Resources Powerful Efficient Solutions Effective Actions Professional Dialoguing
"Imagine success was guaranteed. What would you change?"
Rita Harrison's For Professionals.Develop your speaking and leadership skills & master any conversation.
Mastering communication is the keySystemic Dialoguing provides you with highly effective communication tools.
Whether you are a physician, professional speaker, coach, practitioner, therapist or just interested in creating relationships that are above average you need to know what's behind every successful conversation. Build up trust, understanding and mutual appreciation in any dialogue by applying these tools to make it easier to talk to any conversational partner, anywhere and anytime.
After this training you will be able to:
- Ask the right powerful questions in order to interrupt patterns and create new perspectives
- Find hidden resources that open up powerful solutions, self-trust and inner strength
- Distinguish between different types of communication partners and how to approach them
- Be able to listen actively and to build up an efficient communication partnership with others
- Stay relaxed, neutral and focused in any professional conversation
- Avoid inconsiderate situations, misunderstanding or to go round in circles
- Build up trust, understanding and mutual respect
- Using circular questions to understand individual realities and activate inner resources.
- Working with someone's given answers to create a measurable difference.
- How to avoid having expectations, overwhelming situations and misunderstandings.
- How to turn inner doubts and obstacles into powerful skills and opportunities.
- How to stay neutral, and to gain insight.
- Learning more circular questions.
- Defining different communication partner types and how to deal with them accordingly.
- Pacing, effective praising and staying neutral in challenging situations.
- Mastering a conversation, gaining back control or staying in control.
- Increasing the effectiveness of your communication, following up and using clarifying strategies.
- Deepening your communication skills
- More communication tools: Externalization, Integration, The Knights Of The Round Table Technique etc.
- Ways out of a dilemma or conflict
- The Miracle Question
On The Topic "Health": Other People Went To These Pages Next
"Suffering from physical, emotional, relationship, or spiritual problems? Check This Out!" -Rita Harrison